Ring Size Guide
- That the tighter you wrap the paper around the more snugly your ring will fit, and make sure you can slide the paper ring over your knuckle!
- Fingers on your dominant hand are typically 1/2 size larger, so be sure to measure the finger on the hand you’re planning on wearing the ring on!
- If you are in between sizes you should order a half size or the larger size closest to your measurements.
- Your hands and fingers are naturally a bit bigger later in the day and during the warmer seasons.
- The strip of paper you use should be about a 1/4 inch wide.